Privacy & Policy
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Empire Heights A-09-03,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 444 62006
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://www.atyabalnafea.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- https://www.atyabalnafea.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, http://atyabalnafea.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The https://www.atyabalnafea.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
What we collect and store
- Products you have viewed: We will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: We will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Where we send your data
How we protect your data
Who on our team has access?
- Order information, for example, what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information, for example, your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds, and support you.